Watch this page for job openings for the City of Blackduck!
Blackduck is more than just a great place to live, it's a great place to work as well. The city employees people in a variety of roles in service to the local community.
Police Chief Position
The City of Blackduck Police Department is establishing an employment eligibility list for (1) full-time Police Chief / Patrol Officer. The City values applicants that are dedicated to community service, possess a strong work ethic, and have excellent communication skills.
- Full-time Police Chief starting salary range is $50,273.60- $65,603.20 annually with an excellent insurance benefit package.
Minimum Qualifications For The Position Are:
- Associate’s degree in law enforcement or criminal justice with three years of experience as a paid police officer preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in law enforcement or criminal justice can substitute for up to two years of above experience
- Valid Minnesota Class D driver’s license required.
Must be clear of felony convictions or disqualifying criminal history. Must meet all state mandated and employer-required certifications, training, and medical requirements. Finalist(s) will be required to successfully complete a thorough background investigation, a medical examination, and psychological evaluation.
A completed application and letter of interest are required for consideration.
Applications are available at Blackduck City Hall, 8 Summit Ave. E. Blackduck, MN 56630. Return applications to:
Christina Regas, City Administrator
PO Box 380 Blackduck, MN 56630
Or by email to email@example.com
Blackduck Liquor - Off-Sale Clerk
The Blackduck Liquor Store is accepting applications.
Interested applicants must be over 18 years of age, previous experience in customer service preferred. Come and join our growing team.
- Part-time / Non-benefited
(20-30 hours/week – nights & weekends)
- Annual Wage Scale $10,483 - $14,924
(based on experience)
Applications available at City Hall (8 Summit Avenue). Positions available until filled.